The new profit protection landscapeBY Australian Retailers Association
The event will cover:
- Emerging issues in profit protection and loss prevention and reflect upon how they may be better managed in the future;
- How current and future changes to the retail environment will have an impact, in particular new technologies and working practices;
- Understanding how the total retail loss concept can help your business to reduce losses and grow profitability;
- Provide insights into how to deter shop thieves – understand what works, what doesn’t and the reasons why some approaches have long term success in reducing theft in stores;
- Recognising the role people can play in delivering a low loss retail culture;
- Key skills your business will need now, and in the future, to effectively control retail losses.
Speakers include professor Adrian Beck, Department of Criminology, University of Leister, UK; Russell Zimmerman, Executive Director, Australian Retailers Association; Alex Boyd, Stoploss Logic; Natalie Brennan, Foodco (Muffin Break & Jamaica Blue); Anthony Schmidt, Scancam; Andrew Wilsmore, Endeavour Drinks Group; and Chris Cassar, Endeavour Drinks Group.
For more information or to purchase tickets, visit https://www.insideretail.com.au/event/navigating-new-profit-protection-landscape-current-issues-future-challenges/
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Australian Retailers Association
Founded in 1903, the Australian Retailers Association (ARA) is Australia’s largest retail association representing Australia’s $310 billion sector, which employs more than 1.2 million people. As the retail industry’s peak representative body, the ARA works to ensure retail success by informing, protecting, advocating, educating and saving money for its 7,500 independent and national retail members throughout Australia. For more information, visit www.retail.org.au or call 1300 368 041.